About Compliance Resource Center
Compliance Resource Center (CRC) is a leading provider of compliance tools and services which help healthcare organizations manage compliance activities in the constantly changing regulatory environment. CRC's solutions include policy and procedure development, online training, surveys, sanction screening services, and compliance hotline services. CRC is affiliated with Strategic Management Services, LLC, a nationally recognized healthcare compliance consulting firm.
About this Career Opportunity:
Our Sanction Screening Team plays a vital role in helping our healthcare clients meet federal and state regulations. CRC is seeking a Sanction Screening Analyst to support the Sanction Screening Team. This position will be responsible for screening individuals and businesses against federal and state databases, investigating and validating results, and writing resulting reports. This position will also require interaction with clients in a client support capacity.
This is a full-time position located at CRC's headquarters in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
Who We're Looking For:
We're looking for someone who has a passion for detail-oriented work and strong analytical abilities. Qualified candidates will also possess:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Ability to perform under deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional 2007/2010 (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Word)
- Understanding of current technology and the use of technology in a business environment
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Associate's Degree; Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Local candidates only