About Compliance Resource Center:
Compliance Resource Center (CRC) is a leading provider of compliance tools and services which help healthcare organizations manage compliance activities in the constantly changing regulatory environment. CRC's solutions include policy and procedure development, online training, surveys, sanction screening services, and compliance hotline services. CRC is affiliated with Strategic Management Services, LLC, a nationally recognized healthcare compliance consulting firm.
About this Career Opportunity:
The Reporting and Communications Specialist will assist our clients through collecting information that helps them identify and address risks within their organizations. This position is responsible for interviewing callers about allegations and writing up corresponding reports. The Reporting and Communications Specialist will also interact with clients by providing client support, demos and training for the reporting system. This position will also support the Sanction Screening Services Team with report writing and editing projects.
This is a full-time position located at CRC's headquarters in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
Who We're Looking For:
- We're looking for a gifted communicator and editor to join our team. Qualified candidates will also possess:
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to perform under deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 1 to 2 years of professional work and/or internship experience.
- Local candidates only.